Complete Workflow Management for your NAS
A truly collaborative and efficient workflow requires a shared storage backbone for media and files, accessible to all users from any workstation (shared storage management), and a system for the creation and control of system user profiles, and for the organisation of production workspaces and pipelines (workflow management).
Use Tiger Project Serve to transform your standard NAS into a complete workflow system to make content management work easy, and boost your productivity and ROI. Project Serve solves the problem of managing creative production pipelines, and accelerates workflows for all standard production and post software, with a simple way to create workspaces and users, control their access and permissions, manage their media usage, and minimize error-prone, manual media management.
Native-level Avid and FCP X support
Project Serve also provides native-level support for Avid Media Composer, and enables network editing capabilities in FCP X. Producers get full Avid bin-locking, using an editor-friendly UI, without the high price of ISIS storage. Project Serve also supports all your other pipeline tools on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, so you can use Adobe Creative Cloud, Blackmagic, Filmlight, Baselight, Nuke, Flame and Smoke, and all your 3D applications too.
Easy Project Organisation
Any digital media production team will increase productivity and efficiency with Project Serve.
The moment it is important to keep workflows separate and organised and to control who can access what folders is the moment to add Project Serve. Having just one freelancer is enough to make access restrictions necessary. Having just two projects from different clients is enough to warrant keeping distinct pipelines for privacy and security concerns.
Project Series can and should be used with teams of all sizes! Use an easy web UI to create a practically unlimited number of workspaces and users who can access them all at any time from any workstation.
Project Serve key features
- Makes project workflow, user control, and media management easy
- Enterprise-class appliance with 24/7 Professional Technical Support
- Connects to any standard NAS (SMB/CIFS)
- User/Team Management – Control who in the team can access projects and media
- Support for Active Directory Users and Groups
- Public/Private Workspaces – collaborate with others or work privately
- Project Sharing – Avid bin locking, Adobe CC, Final Cut Pro/X, ProTools, etc.
- Native-level Avid support plus additional productivity features and easy UI
- Completely dynamic workspaces – no formatting, resizing, or pre-allocation required
- Workspaces mount as local drives – use the network capabilities in all your apps
- Proxy Generation – Review any video clip or image sequence over the network
- Instant Search for keywords, clip names, time code, codec, formats
- Template Creation – Create new projects from scratch or using templates
- Activity Log
- Workspace backup
Project Serve works with any standard NAS. To control pipelines with Tiger Series solutions, choose Project Store.
|Compatibility||Project Store SE||Project Store||Project Serve|
|Tiger Box/Box1/Box1 SSD||Yes||Yes||No|
|Form||1 x 1U, 19” rack-mount chassis (43.5mm x 437mm x 700.7 mm)|
|Net weight||approx. 13kg/29lbs|
|Gross weight||approx. 24kg/53lbs|
|Power Supply Unit||450W, Hot-swap, 1+1 Redundant|
|Temperature Range||Operating from 10˚C to 35˚C (50˚F to 94.9˚F)
Non-operating from -40˚C to 70˚C (-40˚F to158˚F)
|Humidity Range||Operating: 8%~90% non-condensing
Non-Operating: 5% ~85% non-condensing
|Storage Requirements||Standard NAS volume with SMB/CIFS sharing capability|
|Connectivity||1GB/10 GB Ethernet|