First Level Customer Support
Full Time | Hybrid | Sofia, Bulgaria
Are you a passionate problem solver with a knack for providing exceptional customer experiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your communication skills and technical expertise shine? We have an exciting opportunity for a First Level Customer Support Specialist to join our dynamic team and become the face of our company’s commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction.
What do we do?
Tiger Technology is a file data services company with over 18 years of expertise in storage solutions, now specializing in on-premises-first hybrid cloud workflows. The company develops data management software solutions designed to help customers with mission-critical deployments optimize their on-premises storage and enhance their workflows through cloud services. Among our clients and partners are renowned names like Microsoft, NASA, The Pentagon, Gartner, Mitsubishi Bank, etc. You can find more information about it by following the link.
As First Level Customer Support, we will expect you to:
- Know our products inside and out
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and and provide accurate and efficient resolutions or guidance
- Document and update customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, and resolutions in the CRM system
- Follow up with Customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Communicatе and coordinatе with other team members when necessary
- Identify patterns in customer issues and provide feedback to improve products and services
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Previous experience in a customer support role at least 1 year
- Good IT knowledge (networking, operating systems, hardware)
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle challenging situations with patience and professionalism
We will consider as significant advantage if you have:
- Experience with Windows and basic knowledge on MAC OS, Linux
- Experience with command line interaction with the operating system (CMD, PowerShell, Terminal)
- Conceptual understanding of storage systems (SAN, NAS, Cloud) and storage connectivity (SCSI, FC, iSCSI, SMB)
Because you’ll be happy with our friendly and supportive environment. We offer a comprehensive training program to ensure your success, and the opportunity to work remotely. A nice set of benefits will be waiting for you, as well as options for career growth within a rapidly expanding company. If you’re looking to join a team that values your dedication to customer satisfaction and offers room for professional growth, we’d love to hear from you!
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and portfolio. We will be happy to receive your application via email at email@example.com