Tiger Bridge seamlessly extends NTFS to Azure Blob Storage without using a NAS gateway.
What is Tiger Bridge?
Tiger Bridge is a software connector that seamlessly pairs any local NTFS drive with object storage. Using techniques for automatic data distribution and substitution of files with stub files, the line between storage tiers is virtually eliminated. With Tiger Bridge, object storage content is accessed as if stored on a local drive.
Use the form below to schedule a meeting, contact Tiger Sales or leave a comment.
Use Tiger Bridge to:
- Extend local or file server storage capacity to the cloud
- Align data with storage costs
- Lower costs for block storage in Azure
- Ensure security with Active Directory and ACL support
- Use Azure as a backup or disaster recovery target
- Provide an integrated and seamless software gateway to object storage