QA Automation Engineer
Full Time | Hybrid | Sofia, Bulgaria
Tiger Technology, an established leader in hybrid storage solutions, is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join the team!
Tiger Technology offers high-performance, secure data management solutions for companies in the Media & Entertainment, Surveillance and Healthcare sectors. Our cloud storage gateway software, Tiger Bridge, is among the first movers in a $3.5B Cloud Storage Gateway Market and some of our clients are NASA, The Pentagon, Gartner, Mitsubishi Bank, Yokogawa Middle East & Africa, and many more!
Our company brings over 15 years of expertise in developing high-performance storage solutions for the most demanding workflows, which includes cross-platform NAS/SAN file system sharing, storage, user, project, and media management.
Throughout the years we have chosen the path of growth and continual improvement, which has naturally led to the increasing number of our clients.
Write scripts and create automation environments for repeated tests to ensure that our products are delivered according to customers’ expectations; validate and sign-off that new features are working as designed while checking that existing ones still work correctly. You’ll work together with our experienced engineering team to enhance customer experience.
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Build test automation frameworks
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
- Set up Continuous Integration
- Suggest /Make framework enhancements to accommodate the scripting needs
- Collaborate with the design software engineers to discuss verification protocols
- Automation testing tools
- API testing tools that require strong coding skills to create tests
- Continuous Integration tools
Requirements & Skills
- At least 2-3 years of automation experience is required
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail – being detail-oriented is required as you will test our products to find ways to improve them and isolate problems
- Communication skills – to effectively collaborate with the engineering team and create testing plans and written reports showing errors
- Ability to work alone and without direct supervision
What’s in it for you?
We have a great, fun working environment and strongly believe in maintaining honest and supportive team relationships.
If you find the above excites you and matches your desired job, we will be happy to receive your application via email at email@example.com