Bridge users manage petabytes of data on-premises and in the cloud.
Cloud Migration and Integration
Data Protection, Backup, and Archive
Innovative Meta Workflows
Radical Cost Savings
Save up to 80% on storage costs - download Tiger Bridge today and reclaim your premium storage by using local and low-cost cloud data storage tiers. Get full data protection, backup and archive, and instant disaster recovery. Develop innovative workflows with the power of cloud services in your premises.
Bridge is free to use for up to 1 Terabyte of data. No credit card required. It’s easy, try it now!
Always have the right data at the right place at the right time, for the right cost.
Bring cloud storage and services to your premises and maintain legacy applications and workflows. Reduce costs and maximize ROI of your premium storage while keeping data accessible and available with Tiger Bridge, an enterprise-class, kernel-based software-only file management solution.
Intelligently and dynamically assign data to hot, cool, and archive public cloud tiers, as well as on-premises object, network, or tape storage. Blend all your storage tiers into one unified namespace, and gain secure, transparent, and seamless NTFS file server extension over HTTPS/SSL that adheres to Active Directory ACLs.
Enable users and business processes to continue uninterrupted with on-demand file retrieval. Save precious time and space with Partial Restore and retrieve only the specific data you need. Deploy backup and archive, multi-site synchronization, and provide zero-downtime recovery with an open, transparent system.
Tiger Bridge installs in five minutes without rebooting and immediately optimises your storage and protects your data.
HSM Tiering & Synchronization
Tiger Bridge provides a simple administrative console where HSM policies are created to determine when files will be replicated and tiered based on last access time and/or volume capacity. Managed volumes maintain local performance for active files while policies work in the background to replicate, migrate, and tier data between the local volume and cloud, DAS/NAS or tape for backup, archive, capacity management, disaster recovery, or cloud services. Tiered files are replaced with zero-byte stub files in the NTFS file system so petabytes of data can be accessed even from a modest local volume. Stub- files are placeholders that allow applications to function normally, as if the data exists in its original location.
Backup & Archive
Multi-sites File Collaboration
Facilitates Cloud Integration
- Protects and extends your existing Windows servers with cloud’s durability, resilience and pay-as-you-go scalability
- Reduces the cost and complexity of Cloud Storage Gateway and backup applications
- Provides users and applications with seamless access to data, regardless of where it is stored
Protects Data End-to-End
- Preserves native Active Directory / ACLs
- Eliminates intrusion points with direct server-to-cloud migration
- Transfers data to/from cloud using SSL/TSL encryption
Reduces Storage Cost
- Limits the amount of block storage required
- Extends block storage across cloud storage classes (active and inactive)
- Optimizes cloud data placement for frequent access or low cost archive
Enables Global Collaborative Workflows
- Synchronizes specific folders or entire file systems
- Keeps any number of servers and/or workstations in sync
- Enables global updates of shared dataset
Helps Manage Petabytes of Data
- Replicates new files and file updates to cloud automatically
- Frees up space locally by turning inactive data into stub files
- Retrieves data automatically from cloud when stub files are being accessed
Minimizes Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
- Preserves and restores file attributes to/from the cloud
- Restores file system tree-structure ”on-demand” for expedited operational recovery of huge datasets
- Retrieves file content ”on-demand” with prioritized partial restore
Increases Business Agility
- Ensures seamless and fast disaster recovery
- Enables new and scalable collaborative workflows
- Connects with cloud services for analytics, facial recognition, AI, ML, etc.
Expands Your Horizon
- Stores your data in an accessible format – zero lock-in
- Works with on-premises, hybrid and cloud-based workflows
- Supports Cloud, Tape Libraries (LTFS) or DAS/NAS targets
|Source Volume Requirements:
Tiger Bridge supports any already existing NTFS volume, mounted on the computer running Tiger Bridge as a local volume with Read & Write permissions and on which the System account is granted Full Control.
Target Storage Requirements:
Tape Libraries and Middleware
Spectra Black Pearl
Object and Cloud Storage
Object and Cloud Storage
LSI RAID by Agavo